I've made you a set of 2 quick pages. I've also made a simple tag.
Enjoy Winter tag (I used PSCS4)
1. Open a new transparent canvas 600 pixels x 600 pixels. use circular selection tool to create a circle, fill it with the blue from the colour swatch included in the kit.
2. Create a new layer, using whichever selection tool you feel most comfortable with (I used the circular selection tool, holding down the shift, because i couldn't keep a steady enough hand to use the lasso), create a hill shape & fill with paper 7 set at 20%.
3. Copy & paste the tree, resizing as needed & positioning as desired. Apply an outer glow.
4. Copy & paste the snowboarding poser from Creations by Rain, http://creationsbyrain.blogspot.com/ . Position him on your hill.
5. Enter desired text. I used Kingthings Christmas 12 and applied a blue style. The poser credit information didn't look legible with that font, however, so I used Arial 3.
6. That's it - do a final save.