Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Christmas Wish

qp 2
qp 1
Broken Sky Dezign has a cute tag kit A Christmas Wish, currently on sale at Digifoxs Studio for $1!

I've made you a set of 2 quick pages. I've also made a simple tag.


Enjoy Winter tag (I used PSCS4)
1. Open a new transparent canvas 600 pixels x 600 pixels. use circular selection tool to create a circle, fill it with the blue from the colour swatch included in the kit.
2. Create a new layer, using whichever selection tool you feel most comfortable with (I used the circular selection tool, holding down the shift, because i couldn't keep a steady enough hand to use the lasso), create a hill shape & fill with paper 7 set at 20%.
3. Copy & paste the tree, resizing as needed & positioning as desired. Apply an outer glow.
4. Copy & paste the snowboarding poser from Creations by Rain, http://creationsbyrain.blogspot.com/ . Position him on your hill.
5. Enter desired text. I used Kingthings Christmas 12 and applied a blue style. The poser credit information didn't look legible with that font, however, so I used Arial 3.
6. That's it - do a final save.
Enjoy

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 24, 2010. Thanks again.