Friday, March 20, 2009

Rejoice in Spring free quick page


I used a wonderful paper designed by Erika Salazar aka AngelesSky from her spring flowers collection on her blog at http://angelesscraps.blogspot.com as a pattern fill when creating the flower & the butterfly in this quick page. I also chose the colours of the background paper & the frame from colours within the original paper. I am grateful to Erika for allowing me to use her papers this way to create a freebie for you. Check out her blog for more goodies by either clicking on the link in this post or on her banner in my blog's right hand sidebar.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).