I'm up with insomnia & a headache, so the tut for the tag is gonna be brief. CPRP stands for Copy-Paste-Resize-Position, so I don't have to type so much.
1. Start with a transparent 700 pixel x 700 pixel canvas, use the circular selection tool & fill with background of choice (cm sj2).
2. Choose a circular frame (image1), CPRP, adjusting so the frame encircles your tag base.
3. Choose a center element (I chose image 3, a heart). I applied a drop shadow, & an outer glow, changing the default yellow to pink.
4. I chose a rose (image12), CPRP x 4, playing with the positioning until it was the way I wanted. I applied bevel & emboss to the roses.
5. I just found the perfect poser, by Wyked Soulz, MissValennia set4-3. I applied bevel & emboss to the poser.
6. A special thanks to SandieLuvsBears who introduced me to a cute font called LokiCola 20 that I used for the name text. I applied the bevel & emboss effect to the text. I switched to Arial 3 for the tag info.
7. When your tag looks the way you want it, do a final save.