Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I am so sorry for the mess
I've checked the download & it's fine
I appreciate everyone's patience with the problems I've had getting this kit to you.
Monday, November 23, 2009
I've checked these to make sure they work.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tutorial for “Have a very merry season” tag
What I used:
Kit from Creationz by Jo “Wonderful Time of the Year”
http://digifoxsstudio.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_93&products_id=1587 (full size)
http://digifoxsstudio.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_93&products_id=1586 (tagger size)
Poser by Medi Evil Creations
Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 4
(Make sure “show transform controls” is checked to allow for easy resizing of elements.)
What I did:
1. Open a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels. Fill with background of choice (paper 12).
2. Choose an element to decorate the top of the tag (garland-element 94). Copy, paste, resize & position as desired.
3. Copy & paste Christmas tree (element 85), resizing as needed & centering in tag. Apply bevel & emboss effect.
4. Choose poser (Joie 1). Copy & paste, resizing as needed, & positioning off to side of the tree. Apply bevel & emboss effect.
5. Choose elements you want to place under the tree (elements 7, 8, 9, 82, 93, 94). Copy, paste, resizing & positioning as desired.
6. Enter desired text (Christmas Card 18 http://haroldsfonts.com). Use a larger size (20) for the name & a smaller size (6) for the tag information.
7. Merge visible & save.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Tutorial for “So Good It’s Bad” tag
What I used:
Tag kit by Naughty Angel’s Creations Leather N Lace http://digifoxsstudio.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_107&products_id=1583
Poser by Med evil Creations http://tkoscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_125&products_id=2375
Paint Shop Pro XI with pick tool activated for easy resizing of elements
What I did:
1. Open a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels.
2. Use circular selection tool to create a circle. Fill with background of choice (paper 1).
3. Select a background element. I used a cracked heart (element 62). Copy & paste, positioning in the center, adjusting for size as needed. Apply drop shadow (Effects>3D effects>drop shadow).
4. Select a corset (element 8). Copy & paste, resizing as desired. Apply drop shadow.
5. Choose a poser (Jessyka 4). Copy & paste, resizing as desired, & positioning to the side. Apply drop shadow.
6. Select other desired elements (element 20-heart, element 26-lipstick). Copy & paste, adjusting & positioning as desired. Apply drop shadow to the elements.
7. Apply text in chosen font (Cataneo 12). Use a smaller font size (4) for tag information.
8. Merge visible & save.
I love how it turned out. Hope you like it.