Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Drifting Dreams quick page

Drifting Dreams quick page



Having internet connection problems. I lost internet for over a week & the connection keeps going down.


Drifting Dreams is a kit I did for Rakscraps monthly challenge. It's a great group to join. If you decide to join up, mention that catmommy recommended them, please. I'm not making the kit available outside Rakscraps, but I have made a quickpage from the kit to give you a taste, & I'll show you the kit preview.



Enjoy

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).