Thursday, April 28, 2011

Charity Kit Now Available






Blue Skies & Butterflies collab is now at The Creativity Box.The kit is in memory of Mandy's mom, who asked for memorial donations to the North West Air Ambulance in lieu of flowers. An air ambulance service means the difference between life & death for many critical patients, so it is a good cause. I am proud to be on the TCB creativity team, & I consider the cause to be so important, I contributed one of my mega kit efforts - 20 zips worth, & I made sure it was a fun kit with many uses. Check it out.




My portion is 36 papers & 447 elements - I was having so much fun creating it was hard to stop! Plus, it was a labour of love. In my country, air ambulance service is crucial to many geographically remote areas - a reality proven to the world when actress Natasha Richardson died because there was no air ambulance service available in Quebec at that time (the government of Quebec has since rectified that unfortunate situation). Please consider purchasing this collab. Mandy & I will both appreciate it.

No comments: