Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter Frost









Last winter I made a desktop calendar using a kit called Winter Frost by Stargazer Musings. Soon after Shani invited her to access the Wicked Princess Scraps CT. I injured myself last week & have been playing off & on with my Adobe PSCS4 to distract myself from pain. I revisited Winter Frost & created a quick page, a layout, & a tag.




For the tag open a new blnk canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels and make sure "show transform controls" or your program's equivalent is enabled.

I filled the background with paper 2, then added frame3, and filled the inside of the frame with paper1.

I love Medievil Creation posers & for this tag I used Medi_odetteserenade2. Next I embellished the frame with branch6, poinsttia1, and pinecone1, and applied the bevel & emboss effect on all 3.

The font is called Diamond & I applied the hard edge effect I imported from photoshop elements.


Enjoy.

No comments: