Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Coming Soon -Pixie Perfect collab

The digital scrapbooking community is a generous bunch when it comes to helping out own of our own - there is a new collab coming out very soon to help pay medical bills of a family member of a designer. You'll find the post containing the preview right under this one (because Blogger wouldn't let me add any text to that post?!)
I'll let you know where you can find it, as soon as I know.
I got a bit carried away doing my portion - more than 50 papers & more than 400 elements & the only thing that stopped me was the deadline -lol. I also did a cu paper pack that I completed within an hour of hearing about the collab & downloading the colour swatch.
Lots of colors to play with, & I had fun!

I've been seeing the other designers' previews & there is a lot of good stuff in this project. I plan to buy it  (& I can skip downloading my part, so that will save me time - lol).
Stay tuned...

No comments: