Saturday, February 7, 2009

Faded Memories digital scrapbooking kit freebie


Digital-Arts Cafe's february colour challenge swatch had somewhat vintage colours. I worked on this kit for about 4 days off & on. When I zipped it all up, I realized I had to split it up. So to get the whole freebie digital scrapbooking kit make sure you download both parts.






I goofed running a doily script & forgot to turn off the background colour, so there are doilies that are more "mat" like in one colour & in two colours, as well as the thread-type the script intends. I actually liked the "mistakes" & I want to know if you agree. Leave me a comment & let me know, please & thank you.
Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 08 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Tami G said...

Thank you for sharing.. they are beautiful