Saturday, April 4, 2009

a new kit, a sale & a freebie, & a correction

Hey, I finished my new kit & I have a freebie quick page made from it for you. But speaking of free quick page, there was a problem when i saved the delighted quick page set & the photo openings weren't transparent as they should be. I fixed the problem & replaced the zip in the folder with a correctled version, so if you downloaded the set, please, re-download it now. The link is the same.



my new kit:

the quick page:




I thought it perfect for a heritage photo of my mother as a girl with her 2 brothers & their family dog.



I'm having a 50% off sale at Heartbeatz Creations


Check out the ScrapzinaHeartbeat new yahoo group - it's an advertising source where you can get first notification of new products & sales at a variety of venues, not just Heartbeatz Creationz & if you don't want a lot of email, you can set your membership on digest, no problem. There's a gallery with layouts & samples, too. The button is near the bottom of my blog righthand side toolbar.


Enjoy

No comments: