Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Look & other news, including a new freebie

Hi

Do you like the new look? I made the new background layout using a kit by Crystal's Designs called Wild Rose. You can find her fabulous kit at Scrap Happiness.

Yesterday was quite the day - HeartbeatzCreationz was getting a facelift & the whole store crashed! Yikes! But everyone scrambled & worked together & the store is back up, with its new look & having a sale to celebrate.


Scrap Happiness is also looking for new designers and creative team members. Both great places, so if you're interested, apply.


Now that you've put up with my plugging the two great stores I design for, I have a freebie for you as a reward.


You may also notice I've added a slideshow to the bottom of my blog, with my latest scrapbook layouts. I'll be adding some old favorites once I track down my disc.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).