Monday, October 26, 2009

Twilight Rose

Today I got a look at Foxy Designz new kit Twilight Rose - it is so beautiful & I was very happy she let me play with it.
I've made a tag with tutorial & a set of 2 quick pages.

Tutorial for “Reach for Your Dreams” tag

What I used:
Twilight Rose scrap kit by Foxy Designz
http://digifoxsstudio.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=1526 (full)
http://digifoxsstudio.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=1527 (tag)
Poser from Graphics by Belle http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/GraphicsbyBelle
Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 4

What I did:
1. Open a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels. Use circular selection tool to create a large circle & fill with background of choice (paper 10).
2. Make sure show transform controls is checked for easy resizing of elements. Choose a flower element (rose 2). Copy & paste, resizing as needed & centering in circle.
3. Copy & paste ladder element, slanting slightly.
4. Copy & paste poser of choice (Cookie Fae 1), positioning & sizing as desired.
5. Enter desired text. In this case I used Nueva Std Italics 12. Use a smaller size font for tag information.
6. Merge visible & save.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 06:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 27 Oct [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 27, 2009. Thanks again.