Friday, January 1, 2010

Assortment using some KiKeKa kits


I'm sick (again, drat) so I've been somewhat absent. I notice some awards in my chat box & I hope it's ok if I wait til I feel well to pick them up.

I picked up a cute kit from KiKeKa back in December & am now able to post what I made with it, 2 quick pages & a tag (didn't get a tut written.

http://www.scrappinbratz.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19_32&products_id=2638 (tag)http://www.scrappinbratz.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19_32&products_id=2637 (full)


I've joined the CT for KiKeKa (crafted by Gina). She has an absolutely adorable new kit called "Where Fairies Reside".

http://www.scrappinbratz.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19_32&products_id=2828

Now your first reaction might be that this kit will make great girlie layouts, & you'd be right, but I decided to show how the kit can be used to showcase photos of boys. I've done 3 layouts using pictures of a friend's little boy, & made one layout into a freebie quick page for you.


Isn't he a sweetie? I loved how this kit let me highlight the photos & the natural playfulness of the little guy.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Jan. 02, 2010. Thanks again.