I used pictures from a slide show presentation created for my aunt & uncle's 60th wedding anniversary a couple of years ago to create the layouts.I kept the tag simple, no extra poser needed.
Tutorial for “Luv & Hugs” tag
What I used:
Tag size kit from Stacey’s Designs called “The Game of Love”
Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 4 (Make sure “show transform controls” is checked for easy resizing of elements.)
What I did:
1. Open a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels. Use preset shapes to create a large heart. Choose new fill layer with “use previous layer to create clipping mask” checked & fill heart shape with background of choice (paper 8).
2. Copy, paste & resize a bow of choice (bow 2) & position as desired. Apply bevel & emboss effect.
3. Copy & paste teddy bear element, positioning off to one side. Apply bevel & emboss effect.
4. Enter desired text. In this case the main text is Candice 14 with bevel & emboss effect, while the name is Chopin Script 12. Use a small font for tag info.
5. Copy & paste a floral element (decorated flower), resizing & positioning as desired. Apply bevel & emboss effect.
6. Merge visible & save.
When I logged onto the internet last night, it was the first time in over 3 days. Yikes - the inbox overflowth & I'm still not feeling well & keep having to lay down. Down but not out.
So far the snow isn't too bad here. I hope everyone had a safe holiday.