Saturday, May 29, 2010

May DSO colour challenge


I started work on the May colour challenge at DSO early, but illness & various commitments forced it onto the back burner which is why I'm cutting it so close now. What May Be is essentially a garden kit with a couple of unexpected elements tossed in. In case the main folder link fails, I'll also list the individual zip links.
I did a layout using the kit to scrap a photo of a friend's daughter, & then made a matching quick page.

Comments always appreciated.
Enjoy

5 comments:

mmikes said...

Thank you for sharing a beautiful kit

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Margaret said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kit - Hugs - Maggy

Anonymous said...

thank you for this beautiful scrap kit