Tutorial for Beautiful Day tag
What I used:
Bright Times kit by Lady Saphira http://saphirasworld.de/scrapdesign
Posers by Aisne http://aisne-creations.blogspot.com
Corel Paintshop Pro X with pick tool activated for easy resizing of elements
What I did:
1. Open a new blank canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels. Create a circle either with the preset shapes tool or the circular selection tool. Fill with background of choice (paper 2). Create a new layer & create another circle slightly smaller than the first circle & fill with background of choice (paper 1).
2. Copy & paste your background element of choice (fence 1). Decorate the background with other elements of choice. I used leaf 5, leafs 2, & flowers 1-4, 6 to decorate the fence, copying the elements multiple times & then pasting, resizing, & positioning as appeared pleasing.
3. Copy & paste another element if desired, resizing & positioning as desired. I used the butterfly, 3 times, applying a bevel effect. You may want to experiment with bevels to find the one that looks best.
4. Copy & paste your poser(s) of choice. I used blossom 1 & dandelion 3 & applied a bevel effect to each.
5. Enter desired text. I used Notnorval HMK 12 for the name. Use a smaller font for tag information, like Arial 3.
6. Merge visible & save.