Brrr. Pass the cocoa, someone, please.
I've been working with Stargazer Musings newest kit, Winter Frost.
I made a set of 2 quick pages, another January 2011 desktop calendar, & a tag with tutorial. The download link for the quick pages & calendar set is on mediafire.
I used Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite because I knew I wanted to use styles. Make sure "show transform controls" is checked for easy resizing of elements.
1. Open a blank transparent canvas 600 pixels x 600 pixels. Use circular selection tool to create a circle, & fill with the background of your choice (paper 3).
2. Choose a circular frame (diamond frame 1), copy, paste, resize & position so the circle is framed.
3. Choose a word art (word art 4), copy, paste, & resize to your liking. Set opacity to about 40%. Repeat 2 more times.
4. Choose a complementary background element (poinsettia cluster), copy, paste & resize, setting opacity to 70%.
5. Choose a poser. I used Snow elf 1 by Medievil Creations. Copy, paste, resize as needed, & position as desired.
6. Choose a decorative element (pinecone 1) 7 copy, paste, resize, & position as desired. Add a star (star 1) if desired.
7. Enter desired text. For the main captioning I used Kingthings Christmas 12 & applied a blue glass style. for the name I used Baroque Script 8 & applied a coloured foil style from Krissy's Scraps. For tag credit I used Arial size 3.
8. When you are happy with your final tag, merge visible & save.