Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wicked Princess is a busy girl



I don't think I'll ever catch up to Shani (Wicked Princess Scraps); she's a ball of fire, but at least I'm having fun trying.One of her newer kits is called Anette ; I've got a quick page for you to download, and  I made 3 tags, because I was having fun.



There is a free add-on to go with this kit on her blog, so check it out.


















All tags began as blank 700 pixels x 700 pixels canvases in Adobe PSCS 4.


Tag 1 started being filled with paper 1. I then added a tube by Alex Prihodko called Devil's Bride. You must have a licence to use his work. His work is currently available at Pics For Design.
The main text used GE Signature Script, the tag information used Arial Narrow, while the name used GE Signature Script with bevel and emboss, drop shadow, and colour overlay applied.

Tag 2 used paper 6 set at 4% for background,  a FTU poser from ratanga.yuku.com, and a selection of yummy elements from the kit: bottle with bucket, treats, treat bowl, cookie cupcake,and martini. The font was CaslonNo540SwaD, except for the name which used Candice.

Tag 3 used paper 8 as the main background, then added a new layer, created a circle added paper 7 to fill in the circle.I used another tube by Alex Prihodko, which requires a licence. You can find details at Pics For Design.com. I did the top wording in PSP, and don't remember the font, but the name used a font called Charisma. I applied bevel and emboss and drop shadow to the poser. All text had an Adobe effect called groovy applied.


Enjoy.


No comments: