Thursday, March 21, 2013

Puddle Jumpers

Well, the saying I grew up hearing was "April showers bring May flowers", and right now I'm hoping the showers of April will be rain & not that white stuff we are still getting!
Anyway, Wicked Princess Scraps has a cute new kit called "Puddle Jumpers".
It reminded me of one of my first 'mouse drawn' cartoons.
I made an April 2013 desktop calendar for you to download.
I also made 2 tags. In Photoshop enable "show transform controls", in Photoshop Elements enable "show bounding box", in Paint Shop Pro, enable the "pic" tool. This allows easy resizing of elements after they are copied &pasted.
poser © Moody Designs
The background paper was applied at 1%.
A bevel & emboss effect was applied to the tree, the sun, the frog, the butterfly, and the bee. Drop shadow was applied to the poser & an outer glow was applied to the sun.
poser © Aisne
The background paper was applied at 5%.
Drop shadow was applied to everything  except the puddles on the ground.

Enjoy




No comments: