Tutorial for “Have a very merry season” tag
What I used:
Kit from Creationz by Jo “Wonderful Time of the Year”
http://digifoxsstudio.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_93&products_id=1587 (full size)
http://digifoxsstudio.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_93&products_id=1586 (tagger size)
Poser by Medi Evil Creations
Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 4
(Make sure “show transform controls” is checked to allow for easy resizing of elements.)
What I did:
1. Open a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels. Fill with background of choice (paper 12).
2. Choose an element to decorate the top of the tag (garland-element 94). Copy, paste, resize & position as desired.
3. Copy & paste Christmas tree (element 85), resizing as needed & centering in tag. Apply bevel & emboss effect.
4. Choose poser (Joie 1). Copy & paste, resizing as needed, & positioning off to side of the tree. Apply bevel & emboss effect.
5. Choose elements you want to place under the tree (elements 7, 8, 9, 82, 93, 94). Copy, paste, resizing & positioning as desired.
6. Enter desired text (Christmas Card 18 http://haroldsfonts.com). Use a larger size (20) for the name & a smaller size (6) for the tag information.
7. Merge visible & save.