Tutorial for “So Good It’s Bad” tag
What I used:
Tag kit by Naughty Angel’s Creations Leather N Lace http://digifoxsstudio.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_107&products_id=1583
Poser by Med evil Creations http://tkoscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_125&products_id=2375
Paint Shop Pro XI with pick tool activated for easy resizing of elements
What I did:
1. Open a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels.
2. Use circular selection tool to create a circle. Fill with background of choice (paper 1).
3. Select a background element. I used a cracked heart (element 62). Copy & paste, positioning in the center, adjusting for size as needed. Apply drop shadow (Effects>3D effects>drop shadow).
4. Select a corset (element 8). Copy & paste, resizing as desired. Apply drop shadow.
5. Choose a poser (Jessyka 4). Copy & paste, resizing as desired, & positioning to the side. Apply drop shadow.
6. Select other desired elements (element 20-heart, element 26-lipstick). Copy & paste, adjusting & positioning as desired. Apply drop shadow to the elements.
7. Apply text in chosen font (Cataneo 12). Use a smaller font size (4) for tag information.
8. Merge visible & save.
I love how it turned out. Hope you like it.