Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Steampunk Style


Today I played with the 3rd kit in Wicked Princess' steampunk series called Cornelia Marie Quincy. It comes in both tag & full sizes & includes posers by Lisa of Sophisticated Imaging.


Steampunk kits are great for heritage style pages & I've made a 2 quick page set for you.

I also made a tag - these kits are a chance to play interior decorator. Since I was planning to do a 2-floor view, I made the tag a bit larger than usual, 800 pixels x 800 pixels. I used Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 4 with "show transform controls" enabled. Use different papers to create the illusion of floors & walls (paper 5 floor, paper 19 1st floor, paper 21 2nd floor). There is a large variety of elements to furnish your rooms with. I used grand curtain, staircase, balcony, grandfather clock, table, & rosecandle. I applied the bevel & emboss effect to each element & to the poser (Cornelia standing), but drop shadow will work if you are using a different software. I used Annabel Script 14 for the theme words & name, & Arial 4 for the tag info.

Enjoy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria