I've made a set of 2 quick pages, a desktop calendar for March 2011, & a tag. Download
I'm using Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 4. Make sure "show trans form controls" (or your graphics program's equivilent) is enabled for easy resizing of elements.
1. Begin with a transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels & use your circular selection tool to create a circle, then fill with background of choice (paper 16).
2. Choose your background elements (fan 1, torn heart 1) & copy, paste, resize as needed, & position as desired.
3. Copy, paste, resize & position your poser of choice (Medi-aysia 2 by Medievil Creations). Choose elements to embellish the poser, if desired. I put flowers 1, 3, 4 to cover the flowers in her hair, applying the bevel & emboss effect; I also put vintage rose 1 into her hand, erasing the portion of stem over her thumb, & applied the bevel & emboss effect to the rose.
4. Choose any other elements desired. I really wanted the vanilla flower 1, which after copying, pasting, resizing & positioning, I applied bevel & emboss effect.
5. Enter desired text. I used Splendid font size 10 for the saying & Shardee 24 for the name. I then used a style from Creative Intentionz, exquisite 4 on both the saying & the name. I used Arial 2 for tag information.
6. When you are satisfied with your tag, do a final save.
If, like me you live in an area being hit by the massive storm, stay warm & safe.