Reflect & Dream tag & tutorial
What I Used:
A tag kit called Over the Rainbow by Scrappin Dsigns. The kit is for sale here
Please check out the designer’s blog as well. http://scrappindsigns.blogspot.com/
Poser of choice, in this case, a lovely free poser you can find here
What I did:
(I used Adobe PSCS4 to create this tag)
1. Open a blank canvas 600 pixels x 600 pixels, with a transparent background.
2. Use the circular marquee tool to draw a large circle in the center of the canvas.
3. Fill with the background of choice, in this case, paper 007.
4. Copy & paste sun element into the upper right hand portion of the circle, allowing some rays to spill out past the boundaries of the circle.
5. Copy & paste the poser of your choice into the center of the circle, adjusting size as desired. Apply drop shadow.
6. Copy & paste flowers element 15, placing at poser’s feet. Put 1 flower on each side. Apply drop shadow to both flowers.
7. Choose a butterfly element from the kit. (I chose pretty butterfly 2.) Copy & paste & position as desired. Apply drop shadow.
8. Add desired wording. I used the font CaslonNo540SwaD, with italics applied, size 12 for main lettering & size 3 for tag info along bottom.
9. Merge visible & save.
Next I did a brag book size page, that turned out nicely enough I duplicated the layout in a full size quick page. The two are zipped together for you as a freebie.
The cute little tinman poser I found free online was so perfect with this kit. The link is in the "Important - Please Read" file you'll find inside the zip.
Hope you like the tag & the quick page.