Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introducing Esme Ann - Free QPs

Well my internet connection has been acting up again, but at this moment I am on line, & I have goodies for you. Heartbeatz Creationz created another kit based on the Esme Ann character in the Twilight series, called "Introducing Esme Ann" & it was so cute, I pleaded to have it to play with. It's a great kit:

It's on sale at Heartbeatz Creationz right now for $1!

So - my creations a tag with tutorial & a set of 2 quick pages.

Tutorial for Introducing Esme Ann Tag

What I Used:
Kit from Heartbeatz Creationz called “Introducing Esme Ann” which can be found here:
http://heartbeatzcreationz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=173&products_id=1951; other stores can be found on her blog http://heartbeatz-jay.blogspot.com/

Poser from dicvicbarnes http://dicvicbarnes.com/

What I Did:
I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 to make this tag.
1. Open a transparent 700 pixels x700 pixels canvas. Use preset shape to create a large heart centered in the canvas. Select the heart with the magic wand & fill with the background of choice (paper 25). Merge visible.
2. Choose elements you wish to use. I used a fan (element 15), a rose (element 11), & a butterfly (element 16). Copy & paste your first element, positioning & resizing as desired. (Use the pick tool in Paint Shop Pro for easier resizing & positioning.) Apply drop shadow. Repeat for the remaining elements, copying, pasting, resizing & positioning as desired, then applying drop shadow.
3. Choose your poser. The poser I am using is available for free on their website. Abide by their TOU, please. Copy, paste & position the poser on your tag.
4. Type your desired text in your choice of font. I used Chopin script font 36 & then applied a simple emboss FX to the name. I copied the copyright from the original poser file & then matched its font with Arial 4 & applied a PSE FX called groovy to the tag info.
5. Merge visible & save.

And last, but far from least, a quick page set for you to download




Hope you like.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 18, 2009. Thanks again.