It's on sale right now at Butterfly Blush for only $1.50. It's a really sweet little kit & I have done a layout, a tag with tutorial & a July 2009 desktop. I'm going to delay posting the desktop until the end of June, something for you to look forward to - lol.
“Treasure Friends” Tutorial
What I used:
Butterfly Blush kit by Butterfly Blush Designs
Poser by BitsNBobs
What I did:
I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 to create this tag.
1. Open a 600 pixels x 600 pixels transparent background.
2. Use shape tool to draw a large heart in the center of the canvas. Use magic wand to highlight that heart. Fill the heart with paper 3. Merge visible.
3. Copy & paste the poser in the center of the heart. Adjust size as desired. Apply drop shadow.
4. Copy & paste butterfly 4. Position at an angle to the right of the fairy’s upraised hand, resizing as desired. Apply drop shadow.
5. Copy & paste butterfly 3. Angle slightly & position in left hand lobe of heart, resizing as desired. Apply drop shadow.
6. Copy & paste flower 2. Position to left of fairy’s feet, resizing as desired. Apply drop shadow.
7. Copy & paste flower 4. Position to right of fairy’s feet, resizing as desired. Apply drop shadow.
8. Create & position text. I used font Cataneo BT.
9. Merge visible & save tag.
'til next time