Tutorial for “Sno’ Better Time For Fun” tag
What I used:
Kit by Crystal’s Designs called Winter Magic
Paint Shop Pro XI
(Make sure pick tool is enabled, for easy resizing of elements.)
What I did:
1. Open a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels. Set both background & foreground to a neutral light colour, & use preset tool to create a circle. Activate text tool, hovering until the small A icon with curvy line shows where you want curved text to start, then change both background & foreground colours to desired text colour & type text into the pop-up box & click ok. I used Chris HMK Bold for all text. Use a smaller font for tag information.
2. Use magic wand tool to select the circle & fill with desired background material (paper 1).
3. Select a snowflake element (snowflake 1), copy & paste, resizing as desired & applying Effects>3D>chisel>thin white. Repeat as desired.
4. Choose a snowman element (snowman 2). Copy, paste, resize & position in the center of the tag.
5. Choose a flower element (garland). Copy & paste, resizing as necessary, & positioning at the bottom of the tag.
6. Merge visible & save.
This kit is currently on sale with 30% off. Hope you like what I did with it.